Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy labor day....

Hey, this is the new vista from Microsoft. It is sooo quick. I threw off Norton in favor of Spyhunter. Evan, my son got it for me.

My former pc is not on the web now. It is for my Geneology files...

Evan and Carrie came with little Kaitlyn, only she is sooo long... myother grandkids
are short compared to this cutie. the kids have their own home now, some 40 miles south of us. It is wonderful to have these three here in WA. And fun to hellp and to work with them.

There are some big doings going on.... more after the fact.\

Change is good, usually. Remember, there isw nothing in this life happening that our Father in Heaven has not approved, and consented too, for each of us. I really
believe that we are given adversity to learn patience and resourcefulness.

Say, there are going to be two more of us on the highways in future. One of my Grandsons, and one of my Graddaughters... so, be careful, lets keep all of us safe.

Go to my facebook, and poke me, or write something on my wall.
My handle is, "grandad on a scooter 2007."

No comments:

Post a Comment