Monday, February 1, 2010

My Son is serving again

Sunday, the last of Jan, we got a call from Peter, our 5th child. He is in Haiti, and told us that he has been the quartermaster of his group there. The exicting
part is that Maureen and Scott Proctor of Meridian Magazine were there on Church assignment to report on LDS involvement, and Haitian conditions... AND...Peter was
their guide and interpreter. He is also the quartermaster of the group that left Salt Lake last week. This is a rare chance for him to return to the people he grew
to love, and to offer his love and help to them. This life opportunity is not often
given to each of us, and I for one thank my FATHER in heaven that the opportunity
is his. Peter's son, Tanner has a blogg and is following the details of his father, so use my blogg to get to that of Paige's or Rachels, and from there you can get to Tanner's great reporting.

Of lesser interest, I am starting my forth week with a new left Knee. The Knee fells
fine, the tendons and muscles need to repir themselves--they attrophied while the
leg bones became shorter by wear and tear.

IN November, my nephew and wife, and my granddaughter and new husband were sealed.
In Jan, on the 10th, a neice and nephew became the parents of a great little girl.

LIFE IS GOOD , now if our government leaders can get their act together, all will
be well..... love to you all

2 comments:

  1. Good posting. It was fun having you two over last night--I got a cute picture of you and Monkey.

    ReplyDelete