Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And yet, still, however, not withstanding....

This past week has been a dichotomus thought. As wonderful as
Father's day has been, and seeing allmost all of our family; five out of seven offspring, with their pogeny; except for those out of the country on Missions, or School, or...there has been time for reflection and musing.

Our oldest child's youngest sought and recieved a great schoolarship, and the media attention attendent to that earned
award...Her sister, our first granddaughter arrived, and visited.

Our Black Belt holding guy was here, providing an enrober.

And with all those whom came, my thought was of the ramiford
and dichotomous quality of our family and the paths taken in their life.

Still, it is alliterative of the family or families of others whom
tend to the branie. That is "still doing that which was done in
the past. (the same dance that was done in the 16th century.)

I also thought of my desire for gnosis, and what epimorphosis
would have to occure before all would be back in a normal situation. Although I would want to restore what was, perhaps
the passage of time, and change is for the best.

Gone is the university, and the stimulating malevtic's used to
understand language, and disciplines. Gone is the struggle
simply to exist in todays world. Perhaps it is the viewpoint
of olderage to see more clearly what is and what will be.

Gone is the word enallage! The use of the 75 cent words,
in exchange for the smaller more expressive ones.

I guess the enrober of life is "the icing on the cake."

Considering what was, and the events to come, I wonder
how my grandchildren and their children will cope with the catastrophim that will come.

I am happy when I think they will be prepared for that which is set forth in the Revelations of the Bible, and the other religious
books in use on the earth at this time. I wonder if the enallage of the words can be for our progeny.

History gives us the alliterative outlook... All will be well.
God, our Father is there, and we will be with HIM.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what that post said. I think that was your point, but I think you made some of those words up. I looked up enallage & enrober in my dictionary and couldn't find either.

    ReplyDelete