Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July the last half of 2009

Well, here it is another Month.



Last Month when I was feelling a bit

melancholy, and a bit frustrated, the

temtation to use a few words that

are uncommon in every day use, was

to great - so I did.



The reaction swift and critical.



At least, I knew whom was reading

what I put there, and it was refreshing

to know that at least two of my

loved ones read what I put on the

web.



I will not promise to discontinue future

promptings - but let me say this, "I

will think about what I put on here, in

future."



Having said this, it is now July 1st, and

nex month- exactly one month from today,

my love and I will be getting on a boat

and leaving the conuntry. Actually we

will go to another State, but to do so, will

involve going to Canada, before getting to

Alaska.





what's fun is, the 1st of August is when

I get to be one year older.



And our anniversary is on the 23rd of

this month... which doubles the fun. We

will celebrate beginning our 50th year

together, and my birthday by taking

the sea voyage, and seeing the inside

passage. We will visit three ports in

Alaska. One of them will be Skagway.



Skagway has some meaning for us, as

we met two young ladies, whom work

in Skagway. One is a Tour Guide

clerk, and the other is a driver of the

vehicle. Both were with us in our last

visit to the State of Hawaii.



As a further blessing, our youngest

son and his family will be in our home

while we are gone. The youngest

member of the family was born in

March on the same day as our oldest

granddaughter....AND.. this youngest

is also our youngest granddaughter.

(at least she is the youngest at this time.)



Two of our progeny (kids) are still

of child bearing age.... soooo...?



As to our great grandkids, all are boys.

Perhaps in due time, we will have our

greatgranddaughters also.... We can't

hold our breath... anxious? - yes!



Life is great.... two of our gdaughters are

here. Chick and Babe. Babe can crawl,

but she wants to walk. So, she crab crawls

to anyone, and pulls herself up to stand.

Then she forgets she can not walk, and

begins to step out, and falls back to a

crawlling posture. Whom would have

thought a three month old would be so

selp possessed, and also so forgetfull.



Soon, I can get my eyes on my youngest

gdaughter. that'll be about 2 weeks.. then

they will gobackeast so the other grand-

paremts can see our newest family

member... what a great joy, and blessing.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am jealous of the traveling that you will get to do!

    ReplyDelete