Monday, March 15, 2010

Almost as good as new

Tonight, the 8th of March is 2 months post op.. and my new knee feels a
part of me...without too much discomfort. What a blessing. Of course
there is the pat down at the Airport to look forward towards. some
fat guy using a wand and then rubbing my legs and arms...ugh.

This year we look forward to having 27 grandkids. Sometimes it is a
full time job just to keep up. For exmple, this last weekend, we were
at our lodest girl's home. she was celebrating having one of her girls
home to participate at a wedding of a near by friend. Present at the
gathering were three of our greatgrandsons.. Rider,Ethan,and Eli.

At first one or two were shy, but after a few minutes,two ignored me
and the third crawled all over me, and acted as if we were good friends
which was a great thing for me. At first you try to do right in the
raising of hour kids. Then along come the grandkids.. one cannot be
as involved, nor comment , not be uneven in the time, attention,or
presents here. You just evaluate what you taught your children,
and see if they got the message you were teaching. It is too late for
you to do any correction.. the die is cast. Hopefully, as in my case
the kids handle their children (and their grandchildren) well.

As we approch our 50th year of marriage, we look forward to seeing
our 27 grandchildren, and 5 greatgrandchildren - handle well that
which our FATHER in heaven expects them to handle.

I guess what I am saying,is that Life is good. Somehow, my children
are going to be just great.

Now, as for what I have written, no I have not made any mistakes
as to the numbers I have posted- that is, I really have no idea about
the greatgrand children yet.

Ann had a problem, and we had it checked, and she is O.K. If any-
thing happened to her,I have no idea how I would cope.. She is
my life. She helps me plan whqt to do, and when to do it.

We do have a problem... we got a new High def. TV and have
Comcast putting the channels on it...but, how do we play our
CD movies, or our VHR movies. How do we record the TV
we waqnt to watch later? We are SO technicaly challanged.

Please Call or E-mail and let us now how to program or system.

More later, if the creek will rise, and the Good Lord gives us
the time.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog. I love you also but you didn't marry above yourself (your Dad would have apoplexy).We are equally yoked, eternally.

    ReplyDelete