Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Our trip seems like oldnews ...We did enjoy California. Especially The Magic
kingdom. The California area had a ride that had you sitting in the front of a
plane, without anything to contain you... then you were like a bird, and it
was fantastic. Too bad we did not go on it twice.... It was that good. And,
the Indiana Jones ride will be remembered for a long time.... I don't think
I can forget for a long time, - how much laughter my wife made, on the ride.

Getting to know my sister was very special. She is a take charge type of gal
and that is nice to know. Les is a great person. She is loving and kind.

I also got to see another side to my Brother.... I guess I am very lucky to have
those two. I suppose we should get together more often in future.

It is great to be home, though... and have my own vehicle to drive again.
When I left, I purchased a lawn mower that has a starter, and a drive bar
that lets the mower pull itself. The wheels are not theat powerful, until
you tilt the mower forward- then it tries to take off. The lawn gets a great
cutting.... I was going to cut it again, but as Easter sunday is tomorrow,
the 2 inches will be better to hide any eggs in... for the very young ones.

And, I understand that another granddaughter is being married at the
last of July, so we may have a few more "great" grandchildren."

Have you ever noticed that your childhood friends seem to drift away,
or pass away - - and the only ones you want to be with, are family..
(well) perhaps some family. My dad used to say, "family comming
to visit were like fish.... great the first day, OK the second, but beginning
to have an odor on the 3rd or 4th day." Sadly, he believed it.

So, Sunday, many of our family are comming... I look forward to the
group. You know, I like my kids, and their spouses seem to be the best
ever.... How lucky can you get ?

Being back has it's good points. Did you ever like to lok at the clear cut
area's of the mountains? At this time of year, there is a fresh coat of
snow, and it looks great.... All winter, there was none, but now when it is
spring, there it is... I guess we will have a partial drought - gee, that would
be like living in Arizona or California.....

Whopps, the wife has a bfew things for me to do... so I can not hang out
here anylonger ... so long for now, see you in a few days. .. .. .. GDad N

No comments:

Post a Comment